Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Party 3: Disaffected

So the max number of postable photos is 6 per post. Great, more mouse clicks for me. Here are 6 more involving french and german girls, and a toques and misc other people. For some reson my memory isn't that sharp.

Sample arky conversation:

"Did you hear and such and such lame rocks that look like arrowheads but weren't, we dug for 4 years and 2000000 tonnes of dirt and only found 2 pebbles that turned out to be actual pebbles. Hey.... are you still awake?.....Wait....You're dead?..... GREAT! I can do archaeology on you."

The friendly (and drunk) neighbours.

Dam that toque is hot.



Even hotter here.

"With your hand on my shoulder (leg), a meaningless movement a movie script ending"

That lyric is in my head for some reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home