Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Party 2: I didn't get where I am today


There is a finite number of photos you can put on one posts..... so the order is now off, not that there was any real order to begin with....

A "birthday" girl with posing with her half opend closet.


The best pictures are ones that you are not in. (Ph. D's are sexy).


I believe this one is for the rock and/or rollers.

A couple of condo scensters, ejoyin' some fineries like caviar and Dom (probably).

The is a well-used toque.

How did i get in this one and who is molesting my metrosexual sweater?

Commenting under pictures is lame and overdone I have just decided, it's like my boring internal dialogue, except it's being typed into HTML code. Maybe my new consciousness is the web, maybe I will be the start AI like in the terminator and matrix moves. (Shouldn't the plural of The Matrix Series be "The Matrices"?). Do I think too much?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home